Take a deep dive into gaining a better understanding of your body and its daily and exercise movement patterns.
Get all the benefits of my Restore Your Core and Mindful Movement and Strength classes, but totally personalised to what is going on in your body.
Struggle to find a convenient class time?
Want a personalised approach?
Really want to know what’s happening with your body?
Wondering whether the movements you are doing in your favourite exercise classes are helping or hindering?
Want to start your journey to feeling stronger through your whole body, but particularly in working towards a functional core and pelvic floor?
Then 1-2-1 Coaching might be for you.
Three month 1-2-1 Coaching package
Your three-month coaching package includes:
- A 2 hour first appointment which includes:
- a full run through of what you have going on in your body as well as a look at your body’s historical symptoms. So many of my clients have been passed from pillar to post with no one taking (or having) the time to properly listen to what is really happening or has happened to them and without joining the dots between different symptoms and events.
- a discussion around your lifestyle and your daily activity (no judgment from me on however you spend your days, it’s just so I can provide you with the best guidance and tailored programme that works for you). I also might offer some suggestions of small changes you can make to help your body.
- a full assessment of your alignment, movement strategies and patterns, in relation to your goals and aims
- some initial movement therapy.
- 5 x 60 minute further sessions where we assess and build on your progress, incorporating new moves and concepts to progress you towards your goal(s).
- After each session you will receive a bespoke movement prescription in written and video form for you to practice in between sessions at home.
- I will provide you with a weekly programme of what to do guided by the time you have available and in accordance with your bespoke movement prescriptions.
- Regular WhatsApp and email check-ins during the week for accountability and any questions that arise.
- Appointments are either in person at my studio in Green Tye, Much Hadham, Herts or online via Zoom.
- Free BONUS membership of the Women’s Wellbeing Project (worth £30 a month):
- 30 minute express zoom class most weeks during term time (and a pre-recorded video if there is no class) with a replay available for 7 days after the class.
- access to over 100 movement classes (under 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes and 60 minutes in length) plus informational and instructional videos.
- a daily (weekday) recommendation for what movement video to do that day – one short and one longer – delivered directly to your phone via a WhatsApp group.
- Wellbeing and movement tips and advice.
Investment: £333 paid monthly for three months. £999 in total.
Appointments are usually 2 weeks apart and we discuss when you sign up how this will work during school or other holiday periods (mine or yours) as well as booking in dates for the 6 appointments (there is the opportunity to reschedule appointments during the three-month coaching subject to availability). If you or I are away during the period or there is a school holiday, we can discuss whether to pause the coaching or whether to frontload the sessions so that the first couple or three sessions are weekly. The coaching goes on for 12 weeks from the date of your first session.
Want to find out more? Please book your free no-obligation 30-minute call now. I have absolutely no desire to sell you something that you don’t want or need. I usually do discovery calls over Zoom so we can see each other I might give you a few little quick tips and we can see whether we are the right fit.
I only take on a small number of 1-2-1 clients, so sometimes it’s necessary to join my waiting list until a space becomes available.
1-2-1 Coaching with me is NOT for you if:
- you don’t want to know what a move or exercise is doing for you and your body
- you’re not ready to take some time between sessions (a few minutes each day to start with) to begin a journey of discovery about your movement patterns – it is totally okay not to be ready too – I’ve been there too – you can always come to me when you are ready!
- you’re looking for a one session quick fix
I want you to get the best out of your sessions and that requires a commitment to making small changes, to being curious about your body and your daily movement patterns.